The DMT app translates the 300 page Diver Medic Technician course manual into app form, utilising an intuitive navigation system to help the Diver Medic locate important information quickly.
The app is designed to give all the in-depth knowledge that a Diver Medic needs and also be used as a rapid access to clinical skills techniques using simple flowcharts.
The clinical skills described cover all of the elements taught on the course, they include:
- Endo-tracheal & iGEL intubation.
- Respiratory and cardiac arrest. Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use.
- Vascular access and intravenous infusion.
- Intraosseous infusion.
- Haemorrhage control including use of the CAT tourniquet.
- Wound closure techniques.
- Chest decompression.
- Urethral catheterisation.